Uploading Jigoshop is super simple. Follow either our automatic or manual instructions to get it done quickly :).
- You will lose all customization done to core Jigoshop files when upgrading. This is why it is recommended all customization is done through your theme's functions.php or similar methods.
- It is recommended that you backup your WordPress database and /jigoshop/ folder before each upgrade.
- If you want to try our beta version, it is absolutely recommended you use wp-contents/plugins/jigoshop/ as the folder structure, rather than the long garbled file name the beta download usually has.
- In WordPress admin, visit Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Click update automatically
You can also follow our Jigoshop Beta guide if you'd like to become a beta tester!
- Deactivate Jigoshop in WordPress
- Delete the wp-contents/plugins/jigoshop/ folder
- Download and extract Jigoshop back to wp-contents/plugins/jigoshop/
- Activate Jigoshop through WordPress plugin manager
- Add a new tab to a product page / Custom tabs on product pages?
- Adding a Continue Shopping button to the single product page
- Adding Product Category Terms in a dropdown box for Custom Post Meta
- Add Alternate text on product picture and title
- Adding buttons / info to the end of each product
- View all (171 more)