To install the plugin you can either use the automatic WordPress plugin installer or do a manual installation.
In Wordpress admin, go to Plugins > Add New
In the search term, type in Jigoshop and click Search Plugins
Click Install Now on Jigoshop - WordPress eCommerce
- Download the plugin file to your computer
- Unzip the file
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the
unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation's
- Activate the plugin from WordPress admin.
Upon activation, Jigoshop will install several things that it requires to function correctly:
- Several new pages:
- My Account > Edit my address, View Order
- Checkout > Pay, Thank you
- Track your order
- Custom post types for orders and products
- Custom taxonomies for orders and products
- Several new widgets
- Several new shortcodes
Do not delete the installed pages unless you know what you are doing – the plugin needs these to show parts such as the cart and the checkout process.