Authorize.net extension questions
Extension Requirements needed for extension proper work
Minimum Jigoshop version requirement: extension LINK
System Requirements: Authorize.net requires an Authorize.net merchant account. An SSL certificate is also required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe.
How to insert my information in Authorize.net?
- From WordPress dashboard, click on Jigoshop > Settings
- Click on the "Payment Gateways" tab
- Under "Available Gateways" you will see "Authorize.net"
- You will need to add your API Login, Transaction Key from your Authorize.net account dashboard.
Also, you will need to select Sale Method, Card Types, and make sure the Gateway URL is as following:
Authorize.net 'Payment Error' in the Jigoshop dashboard: 'Authorize.net' payment failed
Q: We bought the Authorize.net extension and we were going through the process of ordering a product to make sure everything worked when we found a problem. After I filled out all my info I pressed 'Place Order.' Then, I got an error that said 'Payment Error.' In the JigoShop dashboard it says 'Authorize.net' payment failed'
A: In the gateway URL put a change HTTP to HTTPS.
Authorize.net plugin doesn't show the type of credit cards in the drop down
You must select some card types in order for the select box to work:
- Add a new tab to a product page / Custom tabs on product pages?
- Adding a Continue Shopping button to the single product page
- Adding Product Category Terms in a dropdown box for Custom Post Meta
- Add Alternate text on product picture and title
- Adding buttons / info to the end of each product
- View all (171 more)