Please note: This forum is now closed. All the support related enquiries should be reported on wordpress support forum for jigoshop plugin – thanks, Jigoshop Team

New Update Issues

niknak33

01 Feb, 2012 02:14 PM

Hi guys,

I just updated the new plugin and it seems to work fine after a few hiccups. I cannot seem to get any shortcodes working whatsoever. Any help?

Thank you.

1. 62 Posted by Mike Boy on 01 Feb, 2012 08:27 PM

Went from 9.9.3 to 1 then back to 9.9.3

2. 63 Posted by Baukje on 01 Feb, 2012 08:46 PM

So best thing is wait for 1.0.1???

3. 64 Posted by niknak33 on 01 Feb, 2012 08:59 PM

I am staying with 1.0 for now, i just want to know if anyone else has been able to resolve the featured products issues and sale icon alignment please.

Thanks,

Nik.

4. 65 Posted by Matt on 01 Feb, 2012 09:00 PM

Whats the sale icon alignment issue? Have a link?

5. 66 Posted by niknak33 on 01 Feb, 2012 09:01 PM

Hi Matt,

http://www.tristanandxavier.com/shop/tom-ford-0111-15b/

please see link above, the sale icon is way off to the right.

Thanks,

Nik.

6. 67 Posted by Pearl on 01 Feb, 2012 09:03 PM

Matt, here is a link that you can see the icon issue. http://www.1000bulbzone.com/shop/par38-20-watt-led-light-bulb-120-b...

7. 68 Posted by Mike Boy on 01 Feb, 2012 09:06 PM

Honestly that can be changed in the jigshop.css file its easy. Whats annoying is that my shop variation upload image is broken :(

8. 69 Posted by Matt on 01 Feb, 2012 09:07 PM

Mike, email me your wp-admin details if you could please? I'd like to take a look.

matt.gates at jigoshop dot com

9. 70 Posted by Matt on 01 Feb, 2012 09:09 PM

@Nikhil @Pearl, if you preview TwentyEleven, does the sale price icon seem okay?

10. 71 Posted by niknak33 on 01 Feb, 2012 09:22 PM

Hi Matt,

I tried the preview for TwentyEleven, the sale icon still does not move along with the product image.

P.S. thank you to whoever emailed me about the images at the bottom of my homepages being clickable.

11. 72 Posted by Pearl on 01 Feb, 2012 09:30 PM

Matt, not sure what you meant by TwentyEleven.

12. 73 Posted by niknak33 on 01 Feb, 2012 09:33 PM

@Pearl - go to appearance>themes, under that you will different themes, TwentyEleven is one theme supplied by wordpress, click preview under that theme and see if your sale icon moves under that theme.

Thanks.

13. Support Staff 74 Posted by ivica on 01 Feb, 2012 09:34 PM

TwentyEleven is WordPress default Theme.

14. 75 Posted by Reza on 01 Feb, 2012 09:40 PM

@ Nikhil Patel

it was me. you are welcome. you have nice shop.

15. 76 Posted by Matt on 01 Feb, 2012 09:44 PM

@Nikhil, so the sales icon looks solid on 2011 theme?

16. 77 Posted by Matt on 01 Feb, 2012 09:47 PM

For those with Featured Products Widget issues:

1. Open jigoshop_shortcodes.php
    2. Find 'value' => 'yes'
    3. Replace with 'value' => 1

Let us know how that works if you guys could?

17. 78 Posted by Pearl on 01 Feb, 2012 09:48 PM

Okay, I previewed it in TwentyEleven, it is fine if the entire page is expanded. If I stretch the window, the icon moves. It does not stay in the corn of image.

18. 79 Posted by niknak33 on 01 Feb, 2012 09:51 PM

Hi Matt,

Sorry it doesnt work on 2011 theme of TwentyEleven either.

please see picture below

http://i.imgur.com/0n2sH.png

19. 80 Posted by silhouette on 01 Feb, 2012 09:59 PM

Doesn't work for me either. Just a big space...looking on the bright side the heading "Featured Products" is still there... ;)

http://cow.kissnet.com.au/

20. 81 Posted by Matt on 01 Feb, 2012 10:01 PM

@silhouette, read post 77

21. 82 Posted by truegravity on 01 Feb, 2012 10:06 PM

Hi,
    i also updated....did everything the same as posted here, as well as, updated db.....major issues.
    1- Prices gone on 7/19 products (variations display prices when selected) also, prices gone on the backend, however, in the 'edit' product section, prices are entered.
    2- ALL products out of stock
    3- Loop only displays 18/19 products
    4- Featured Products gone (yes, have 6 products selected)
    5- Product Tags give empty search result
    6- Major issues with compatibility mode in IE, please please find a fix for this as alot of people, unfortunately, do use this.
    Dont want to add fuel to the fire, just wanted to report. Great plugin, its gettin there :)

22. 83 Posted by Matt on 01 Feb, 2012 10:11 PM

We're looking into the out of stock issue as we speak.

23. 84 Posted by silhouette on 01 Feb, 2012 10:13 PM

Yeah sorry Matt, I should have said I applied the 'fix' first

It didn't work

cheers

David

24. 85 Posted by truegravity on 01 Feb, 2012 10:33 PM

Thanks Matt! we know you guys are on top of it :)

Featured Products fix WORKED :)

25. 86 Posted by truegravity on 01 Feb, 2012 10:47 PM

Matt,
    as posted before, the fix worked for the featured products, however, i have 6 products selected as 'featured', but only 4 display. Those 4 are 'variable' products, whereas, the 2 not displayed are 'simple' products

26. 87 Posted by Joe Reis on 01 Feb, 2012 11:46 PM

Hi,

I have just update my jigoshop to 1.0 version and updated my database and i am getting these two messages when I try to edit or view the products:

when I try to edit the product:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::set_help_sidebar() in /home/...../public_html/......./shop/wp-content/plugins/jigoshop/admin/jigoshop-admin-help.php on line 270

when I try to view all products from admin on wordpress:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::set_help_sidebar() in /home/brasmari/public_html/eshop/shop/wp-content/plugins/jigoshop/admin/jigoshop-admin-help.php on line 188

Could you advise how I can fix these two errors....

Many Thanks,
    Joe

27. 88 Posted by Rob Jigo on 01 Feb, 2012 11:48 PM

Hey All,

Did all the stock guys have the Jigoshop manage stock setting set to no? If so I believe I've fixed the issue, for those that want to try please download & overwrite these two files in your jigoshop install

jigoshop_product.class.php goes in plugins/jigoshop/classes/jigoshop_product.class.php

product-data.php goes in plugins/jigoshop/admin/write-panels/product-data.php

UPDATE: heres the dl link http://cl.ly/2w3l2J1V2N403E3j1C1g

28. 89 Posted by Rob Jigo on 01 Feb, 2012 11:49 PM

@Joe Reis either upgrade to wordpress 3.3.x or remove admin-help.php from admin/jigoshop-admin-help.php in your install.

29. 90 Posted by Joe Reis on 02 Feb, 2012 12:52 AM

Hi Rob,

Many thanks for your help...."out of stock" resolved but still getting these few error messages after I have installed the latest version of wordpress:

Warning: include(write-panels/product-data.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/..../public_html/eshop/shop/wp-content/plugins/jigoshop/admin/jigoshop-write-panels.php on line 20

Warning: include(write-panels/product-data.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/..../public_html/eshop/shop/wp-content/plugins/jigoshop/admin/jigoshop-write-panels.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'write-panels/product-data.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.../public_html/eshop/shop/wp-content/plugins/jigoshop/admin/jigoshop-write-panels.php on line 20

Thank you very much for your help.
    Regards
    Joe

30. 91 Posted by Chill on 02 Feb, 2012 12:53 AM

Anyone having issues with the sale icon... all you have to do is open up the CSS file and look for the class "span.onsale", then change the line where it says "position:absolute" to "position:static"... worked for me...

the easiest way to diagnose CSS issues is to use google chrome and inspect the element by right clicking directly on the image or text and choosing "inspect element", then you can play with the settings and see what the changes do while its in the browser... its one of the single best tools in all of web design. it's also a good trick to fix browser compatibility issues. Firefox, chrome and IE all have the add-on to do this... But, I prefer Chrome.

Comments are closed, but you can start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac